[OPLINLIST] How can we best serve you?

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney marshams at library.ohio.gov
Thu Sep 15 09:54:46 EDT 2011

Please excuse multiple postings...

Sent on behalf of Katie Sabol

Hello,

As promised, I'm back asking for your help.

As a library consultant, I'm here to help make your lives easier.  At
the bottom of this email is a link to a survey which asks for your
thoughts about how I can best help you.  The survey addresses a couple
of areas that I believe are important (training, strategic planning, and
other ideas) but any other comments, questions or concerns are welcome.
You can insert additional comments into the comment blocks on the survey
or email or call me.

Additionally, as a State Library consultant, feel free to email me with
any policy/administration questions that come up.  All of the
consultants here can act as a 'librarian's librarian' and investigate
topics when you don't have time.

I am committed to helping Ohio libraries succeed in any way that I can
and I hope that this survey and introduction offer a first step in that
direction.  Since I am very excited to begin my new position, the
quicker responses to the survey are submitted, the quicker I can start
working to help.

The link to the survey on Survey Monkey is:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NTJX2Y7
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NTJX2Y7> .

Again, thank you in advance for your assistance and feedback.

Katie

Kathryn Sabol
Library Consultant
274 E. 1st Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Tel: 614-644-6889
Fax: 614-466-3584
www.library.ohio.gov <http://www.library.ohio.gov/>
"The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist
state government and libraries in providing the best service to all."

Find what you were looking for?  Let us know-
http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story
<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story> !