[OPLINLIST] FW: Spread the Word: New Our Authors, Our Advocates PSAs Available

Hickson-Stevenson, Pamela phs at akronlibrary.org
Mon Sep 19 09:33:36 EDT 2011

An announcement from Roberta Stevens of the American Library
Association.

Pamela J. Hickson-Stevenson, Ohio Chapter Councilor to ALA and

Deputy Director

Akron-Summit County Public Library

60 S. High Street

Akron, OH  44326

Phone 330.643.9102          Fax 330.643.9160

phs at akronlibrary.org <mailto:phs at akronlibrary.org>
www.akronlibrary.org <http://www.akronlibrary.org>

Recognized, again, as one of America's Best Libraries <<<<<
<http://www.akronlibrary.org/5star.html>

The Akron-Summit County Public Library provides resources for learning
and leisure, information services, meeting spaces, and programs for all
ages that support, improve, and enrich individual, family, and community
life.