[OPLINLIST] Summer Reading with the Spoon Man?

Gina Detate ginad at norwalk.lib.oh.us
Mon Feb 27 11:11:42 EST 2012

Hello OPLINLIST-
The Norwalk Public Library is considering having "The Spoon Man" http://www.getspooned.com/ for our Summer Reading program.
He charges $450 for two libraries on the same day and $300 for three or more libraries on the same day.  There is also a $30 per library hotel charge.

I was wondering if any of our neighboring libraries would be interested in having "The Spoon Man" perform at their library- then we could coordinate.
He says the following days are open:
Wednesday June 20, Friday June 22, Friday July 6, Friday July 20, and Monday July 23.  Any of these dates would work for us (although I do not recommend July 6th- being part of the holiday week and all).  He also said Marion showed an interest in July 20 (?) so maybe that would be a good day.

So, if any library has an interest, please let me know.

Thank you very much,
Gina Detate
Children's Librarian
Children's Department Staff Supervisor