[OPLINLIST] Summer Reading with the Spoon Man?

Becky Coker cokerre at oplin.org
Mon Feb 27 15:27:28 EST 2012

Wow,
He has raised is prices. We had him last year and was VERY good. Both kids and adults found him to be very entertaining. One mother told me she didn't have one spoon left in her silverware drawer by bedtime. I must say though that we paid $330.00 for our show and there was no hotel charge. Not sure if he had other shows booked in the area, though. We thought he was a little pricey but most of us believe it was worth the money. I'm sorry to see his prices this year because I thought I might contact him again if the money were there (which it is not). Hope you get enough to get the price break because it really is a good show.
Good luck,
Becky Coker, Hardin Norterhn Public Library
Dunkirk, OH.