[OPLINLIST] Branch Manager position open

Patricia Marsh pmarsh at starklibrary.org
Wed Jan 18 08:21:43 EST 2012

Stark County District Library is looking for a branch manager for our Plain Community Branch.  This branch serves not only as the public library for Plain Township but also the high school library for Glen Oak High School.  If you are interested in joining a team of great branch managers view the job posting:
http://www.starklibrary.org/uploads/258511324572801.pdf

If you have questions about the position please contact me.
Thank you!
Patty Marsh

Patty Marsh
Associate Director for Public Services
Stark County District Library
715 Market Ave N
Canton, OH 44702
330-458-2703
In the nonstop tsunami of global information, librarians provide us with floaties and teach us how to swim.
-Linton Weeks