[OPLINLIST] Paperback Displayers/Cash Drawers available

Sherry Ault sherry at beyond-books.org
Wed Jan 18 09:08:35 EST 2012

Available for $50 each or best offer:
Eight separate units available:  6-tier wood frame paperback displayers from Gaylord. These are modular, natural oak units that can be configured in different ways.

Available for $50 each or best offer:
Two APG Vasario cash drawers

If interested, please contact me directly. Thank you.

Sherry L. Ault
Director
Hubbard Public Library        Phone: 330-534-3512
436 W. Liberty St.               Fax:     330-534-7836
Hubbard, OH 44425            Sherry at beyond-books.org<mailto:Sherry at beyond-books.org>

Visit us on the web @ www.beyond-books.org<http://www.beyond-books.org/>, "Like" Hubbard Public Library on Facebook, follow us on Twitter #HPLBeyondBooks, and connect with us on our blog at www.hubbardpubliclibrary.blogspot.com<http://www.hubbardpubliclibrary.blogspot.com>