[OPLINLIST] Circular Reference Desk

Wendie Kiskaddon kiskadwe at oplin.org
Wed Jan 18 10:15:37 EST 2012

Does anyone out there use a circular Reference desk? We are considering
changing to a more centralized desk which would encompass both adult and
youth services reference. A circular desk would seem to be the best style
for both location and function. Any suggestions on styles and manufacturers
would be appreciated. Of particular interest are any desks that are
sectioned for ease of movement. The space where we are considering putting
the desk is used for large library programs so the ability to roll the desk
out of the way or having a desk that is in sections, that could be moved
easily, is important.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Wendie

Wendie Kiskaddon