[OPLINLIST] Circulation Procedures

Jennifer Bowman jbowman at oplin.org
Wed Jan 18 10:59:30 EST 2012

Hello Everyone,

I need helping finding information on Circulation Procedures. I am in a new position at a small library and the Circulation Department needs guidelines on the whole overdue items process - from printing the reports to sending overdue notices to the missing/lost process. I have been searching but can't find information on internal practices for Circulation Departments. We would like to make some other improvements as well so even general circulation procedures would be great to find.

Thanks for your help!

Jen

--
Jennifer Bowman