[OPLINLIST] FW: 11, 246 Signatures Still Needed: We Have to Reach 25, 000 Signatures!

Hickson-Stevenson, Pamela pstevenson at akronlibrary.org
Mon Jan 23 13:56:20 EST 2012

Hello Ohio!

Please consider signing an online petition that calls for every school child to have access to an effective school library program.

This issue is getting a lot of attention here at the ALA Midwinter Conference; I hope Ohio library staff can play a role in getting the number of signatures needed to send this petition on to the White House staff for review.

Thanks for your consideration!

Pam

Pamela J. Hickson-Stevenson, Ohio Chapter Councilor to ALA

Deputy Director

Akron-Summit County Public Library

60 South High St.

Akron, OH   44326