[OPLINLIST] Proctoring

Eric Taggart etaggart at coshoctonlibrary.org
Thu Jan 26 12:09:41 EST 2012

We do quite a bit of proctoring, as well.  Personally, I believe that it is
a very important service and one that fits in well with the mission of the
public library as a place for citizens who wish to better themselves.
 Therefore, we do not (and, I believe, should not) charge the universities
or the students for this service.  I really can't think of a better agency
to offer this service than the public library.

Have a great day!
Eric

--
Eric D. Taggart, Director