[OPLINLIST] Proctoring

Cass Owens owenscass at oplin.org
Thu Jan 26 12:54:39 EST 2012

We are struggling with this.  While it fits with our mission, we are using
staff time to perform staff services for a school which is making a profit
and charging tuition.  In addition, some of the schools have become very
demanding -- e.g. one place required that we *time* each section of the
test.  Others require that we fax within a certain number of hours.   All
in all, proctoring is a hardship on a small staff such as ours.

For these reasons we are re-considering proctoring.

We really do not want to hurt the students so we will proceed carefully.

Cass Owens

CASS OWENS, DIRECTOR
Reed Memorial Library
167 E. Main St.
Ravenna, OH 44266

phone: 330-296-2827, ext 101
fax: 330-296-3870

www.reedlibrary.org

those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Reed Memorial
Library.

[image: colorelevation-adjusted.jpg]
CASS OWENS <owenscass at oplin.org>, DIRECTOR
Reed Memorial Library
167 E. Main St.
Ravenna, OH 44266

phone: 330-296-2827, ext 101
fax: 330-296-3870 <339-296-3870>

www.reedlibrary.org

*If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.
those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Reed Memorial
Library.*