[OPLINLIST] Oak Harbor Public Library's new website is up and running

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Fri Jan 27 09:56:22 EST 2012

OPLIN is pleased to announce that the new website of Oak Harbor Public Library is now up and running! You can check it out at http://www.oakharborpubliclibrary.org.

**What did this library get? To name just a few things, it got a site that: **

• Projects a cleaner, more professional image ;
• Is easier to manage and doesn't require a tech just to add new content;
• Meets current standards for handicapped and mobile accessibility;
• Presents the library to the community as a strong, credible institution ;
• Was still within its budget , even with the budget crunch. (Yes, really!)

Yes, budgets are tight, but even so, OPLIN Dynamic Website Kits are within the financial reach of even a small library. We currently have a waiting list of libraries that are replacing their dated, static and hard-to-manage sites with a Website Kit. Would your library like to be one of them? Please contact OPLIN Support at support at oplin.org or 1-888-966-7546 to learn more. You can also visit http://www.oplin.org/webkit for more information and our ongoing portfolio.

Congratulations to Oak Harbor Public Library on its new site!

--
Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS
Library Services Manager
laura at oplin.org