[OPLINLIST] Library/Technology Job

Rose Marie Pecchio pecchior at neo-rls.org
Fri Jul 27 09:55:09 EDT 2012

If you enjoy making technology work for libraries, The Northeast Ohio Regional Library System needs you to help serve our customers! Technology skills are not the only important qualities our Part-time Technology Analyst needs. We're looking for a motivated, big picture thinker, who has a strong work ethic, excellent motivational skills, initiative, the ability to organize work and manage diverse assignments, and a strong dedication to outstanding customer service.

Libraries count on NEO's Technology Department to help maintain their computer networks, support online security, host websites, install, create and update custom software, maintain email, active directory and domain servers and more!  Our Technology Analyst will spend part of the time working from NEO's Champion, Ohio office and will also travel "on assignment" to libraries throughout Ohio's 22 northeast counties.

BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
Extensive experience with computers required.
Library background a big plus!
BS in Computer Science and/or Information Systems preferred but will consider equivalent education/experience.
Strong customer service and communication skills are critical. Must be able to be bonded.

Please review the full Position Description<http://www.neotoday.org/wp-content/uploads/Part-Time-Technology-Analyst.pdf> before applying.

 We'll interview until we find the right person. This is a part-time (22.5 hours/week), position that comes with pro-rated benefit options. To apply, please send/email a cover letter and resume, plus the names of 3 references:

Technology Analyst Search
c/o Catherine Hakala-Ausperk
NEO-RLS
4445 Mahoning Ave. NW
Warren, OH  44483

 Or email packets to:
catherine.ausperk at neo-rls.org<mailto:catherine.ausperk at neo-rls.org>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD6BDE.EB0668F0]
Northeast Ohio Regional Library System

Rose Marie Pecchio, Deputy Fiscal Officer
330-847-7744 ex 10