[OPLINLIST] Mailchimp and/or monthly automatic billing

kreuter at worthingtonlibraries.org kreuter at worthingtonlibraries.org
Fri Jun 29 11:16:30 EDT 2012

Is anyone using Mailchimp for their email marketing?  I'm interested in hearing about others' experiences.

Of particular interest - they only offer monthly automatic billing, i.e., no annual payment plan or option to pay by invoice.  We don't have a precedent for this style of billing and our fiscal officer has raised some concerns, so we're interested in hearing how other libraries manage the billing piece with Mailchimp.
http://kb.mailchimp.com/article/do-you-have-quarterly-or-yearly-payment-plans/
http://kb.mailchimp.com/article/can-we-pay-by-invoice-or-will-you-provide-an-invoice/

For that matter, I'd be happy to hear from anyone who has experience with this style of billing in their library, regardless of the vendor.

TIA!

Kara

---
Kara Reuter