[OPLINLIST] Cats have nine lives, COOL-CAT has nine libraries

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Fri Jun 29 11:59:14 EDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 10:44 AM, Chauncey Montgomery <montgoc1 at oplin.org>wrote:

> The Consortium of Ohio Libraries (COOL) is pleased to announce that
> Arcanum Public Library will be joining the consortium. Arcanum will be the
> ninth library in the consortium.  Migration of Arcanum's collection and
> users into COOL-CAT will take place sometime in spring 2013.

Chauncey, et al.:  Congrats and thank you for all of your hard work in
getting the new consortium off the ground. My own hometown library, being a
founding member, will no doubt greatly benefit!

(FWIW, most of the public libraries I work with are very closely monitoring
and are very interested in the progress of COOL! I believe that every
single one of them has talked to me about it at one time or another!)

--
*Chad Neeper*

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools*