[OPLINLIST] Alternative Presentation Software?

Amy Wilson a.wilson at rrpl.org
Tue Mar 6 13:27:12 EST 2012

We are looking for alternative presentation software to Microsoft Powerpoint for use on our big screen in the lobby area.  Management wants something that is more dynamic and will integrate video, and the end-user wants something that is easy to learn.  We currently use Powerpoint and were leaning towards Flypaper and have heard of Keynote (for mac) but checking to see what anyone else might be using/recommending out there.  What presentation software would you recommend for this purpose?

Thanks,

Amy Wilson
Network Administrator
Rocky River Public Library