[OPLINLIST] Overdrive walkthroughs

Eric Taggart etaggart at coshoctonlibrary.org
Thu Mar 8 16:55:43 EST 2012

Hello, Jack-

If you follow this link http://www.coshoctonlibrary.org/green/ereaders.php  to
our website's "Getting Started with E-Books" page and scroll to the bottom
where it says, "What E-Reader Device Do You Have?", you will find
step-by-step instructions for various devices, developed by our Network
Administrator and PR Coordinator.  Even those of us who are not especially
technology-savvy (like me) were able to follow the steps and get an E-Book
without any further assistance.

Hope this is helpful-
Eric

--