[OPLINLIST] Overdrive walkthroughs

Elaine R. Willis Elaine.Willis at westlakelibrary.org
Thu Mar 8 17:55:41 EST 2012

Hi Jack,

Our webmaster, Matt Weaver, has created a terrific detailed resource on
our website. Included are PDFs of brochures created by a practicum
student and members of our Popular Materials Department outlining the
steps for each of the most popular ereaders and other mobile devices
(iPhone, Android, iPad). You can find it here:

WPPL Downloadables Support Page
<http://www.westlakelibrary.org/?q=downloadables/support>

Click on the "Getting Started" tab and scroll down for the brochure PDFs.

Elaine Willis

Public Relations Associate
Westlake Porter Public Library
(440) 250-5447