[OPLINLIST] Learn more about providing health information to our customers: Consumer Health Classes... still time to register

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney marshams at library.ohio.gov
Wed Mar 21 13:00:09 EDT 2012

Please excuse multiple postings...

Sent on behalf of Stevo Roksandic

Learn more about providing health information to your customers!

March 29th 2012

Mount Carmel West Hospital, Columbus, OH

Mount Carmel Consumer Health Library <http://www.mccn.edu/mcchl>
(MCCHL), a branch of Mount Carmel Health Sciences Library
<http://www.mccn.edu/library/>  (MCHSL) and the NN/LM (National Network
of Libraries of Medicine) Great Midwest Region <http://nnlm.gov/gmr/>
are joining together to offer

2 FREE Consumer Health Information classes
<http://www.mccn.edu/pdf/library/chl_class0312.pdf> :

To register go to www.mccn.edu/mcchl

Number of attendants is limited.

During the 2012 calendar year we will offer additional classes on
Consumer Health Information. We will inform you about future schedules.

Thank you.

Regards:

Stevo Roksandic, MBA, MLIS

Director

Mount Carmel Health Sciences Library

127 S. Davis Avenue

Columbus, OH  43222

614-234-1644 phone

614-234-1257 fax

sroksandic at mchs.com <mailto:sroksandic at mchs.com>

------
Find us on Facebook: mountcarmelhealth.com/facebook

------

"This electronic message transmission contains
confidential or privileged information from Mount
Carmel .  The information is intended for use by the
individual or entity named above.  If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited.  If you have received this
electronic transmission in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone (614-234-8700) or by electronic
mail (exchange at mchs.com)."
======