[OPLINLIST] EBSCOhost outage.

OPLIN Support Center support at oplin.org
Tue Mar 27 14:05:26 EDT 2012

We have had reports of difficulty in connecting to EBSCOhost, and
related EBSCO interfaces and websites.   The problem has been reported
to EBSCO and their engineering team is working as quickly as possible to
restore access for all customers.

No ETR has been provided.  However, we will post an announcement on
OPLINList once we are notified that the situation has been resolved.

--
Vincent M. Riley
*OPLIN Support Center*
*Ohio Public Library Information Network*
*E-mail:* support at oplin.org <mailto:support at oplin.org>
*Live Chat:* support.oplin.org <http://support.oplin.org>
*Phone:*  614 - 728 - 5252
* Toll Free:*  888 - 966 - 7546 (Ohio Only)
*Fax:*  614 - 728 - 5256
2323 West Fifth Ave, Suite 130
Columbus, OH 43204
*                    PUBLIC RECORDS:*
Most  documents  and  records  maintained  by  the  State  of  Ohio,
including  but  not  limited  to  electronic  data,  are  public  records
under  Ohio  law.    Therefore,  information  exchanged  through  email
may be subject to public disclosure pursuant to a public records request.