[OPLINLIST] New Director for Upper Sandusky

Joanne Gilmore gilmorjo at oplin.org
Wed Oct 24 12:14:58 EDT 2012

I am pleased to announce that Kathleen Whitt has been named as Director of
the Upper Sandusky Community Library.  Kathleen has worked for the Battelle
Memorial Institute since 1987.  She received her MLIS from Kent State
University.  She will begin work at the Library on November 1.

I will be retiring on December 7, so Kathleen and I will be able to work
together for about five weeks in order to make a smooth transition.

Joanne R. Gilmore

Director

Upper Sandusky Community Library

301 N. Sandusky Ave.