[OPLINLIST] Catholic Christian Fiction

Erick C. Walker walkerer at oplin.org
Tue Sep 25 13:23:55 EDT 2012

I have an elderly patron who is interested in reading large print
Catholic Christian fiction. Can anyone suggest current authors or titles
that we can purchase? It seems the bulk of Christian fiction is
Protestant, and I have tried searching for Catholic Christian fiction,
but I'm not coming up with anything that has been written in this
century. I believe she would like something light, similar to a "gentle
read" but something that incorporates the Catholic faith. Any help would
be appreciated.

Thanks,

Clint Walker
Library Director