[OPLINLIST] YA books with parental psychological manipulation

Emily Shellhouse eshellhouse at granvillelibrary.org
Sat Sep 29 17:12:59 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

I had a mental health professional ask for a small list of YA books that
contain parental psychological manipulation of their children.  I'm having a
hard time finding books where parents are the ones doing the manipulating
and not just adults in general.  Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Thanks!

Emily

Emily Shellhouse, Reference & Teen Librarian

217 Broadway East

Granville, OH  43023

740-587-0196 ext. 1

C:\Users\chansen\Documents\Dropbox\GPL\RGB\JPEG\JPEG Hi Res
200dpi\200dpi_GPL-color-logo-RGB.jpg

 <http://www.granvillelibrary.org/> http://www.granvillelibrary.org

 <http://www.facebook.com/granvillelibrary>
http://www.facebook.com/granvillelibrary