[OPLINLIST] Ellison Die Cuts for Sale

Tami Mullins mullinta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 10:44:51 EDT 2013

Good Morning!
What I have for sale today is a set of 4-inch block, small case letters of
the alphabet. As you can tell from the picture, these dies have never been
used, as they are still in their plastic wrappers.  The set is not
complete.  Somehow, we are missing the letters l, and the d/p die cut.  The
whole set normally retails for $400.  We have a deal today at $150 or best
offer.

Please email off list for more details or give me a call!

--
*Tami Mullins
*Public Relations/Marketing/Webmaster