[OPLINLIST] city directories available to trade

Shawna Woodard SWoodard at daytonmetrolibrary.org
Mon Aug 12 16:36:10 EDT 2013

Moving Sale!  Too many books to list here!

Our library has duplicate copies of HUNDREDS of Dayton City Directories and Dayton Suburban Directories that need new homes.  These are all from 1950-2012 and have library markings.  Most are hardbacks, but a few of the newer ones are paperback.

I am hoping that another Ohio library with an Ohio history room or a genealogy collection would be interested in trading for them.

We are interested in obtaining Montgomery County, Ohio high school yearbooks, city directories from other Ohio counties, or other genealogy books or that we do not already own.  Our genealogy collection focuses on the Miami Valley, Ohio, and other states east of the Mississippi so there is a wide range of genealogy books that we are interested in obtaining.

Make me an offer!  All offers will be considered.  You might even get them in exchange for an IOU or for free.

Ideally we would ship these by courier, but other modes of delivery will be considered as well.

Please reply to me by email off the list.    swoodard at daytonmetrolibrary.org

Shawna Woodard
Genealogy Librarian
Dayton Metro Library