[OPLINLIST] Magic: The Gathering tournament

Amanda Henning ahenning at delawarelibrary.org
Wed Feb 6 11:11:38 EST 2013

I'm going to be hosting a tournament this Spring.  I found a Magic club at
our local college, and members of the club are going to be officiating it.
I'm going to offer a few packs of the cards for prizes.  I have to admit, I
don't really know much about the game, but I'm confident in my presenters.
If the college hadn't worked out, I was going to contact our local hobby
store since they already offer tournaments.

thanks,

Mandy

--
Amanda Henning