[OPLINLIST] Free shelving

Linda Swartzel swartzli at oplin.org
Thu Feb 28 16:53:49 EST 2013

Our new children's addition is almost finished, and we have shelving
that we would like to offer to any library that can come and pick it
up.  Below is a link to photos, and I have attached a description.

Our library is in northeast Warren County, between Dayton and
Cincinnati.  If you are interested please let me know.  Also, if you
have questions, please contact me.

We just took the shelving down, but due to space constraints, we have
had to put it outside under tarps.  So, the sooner it is picked up, the
better!

Linda Swartzel

http://imgur.com/a/Aep8A

--