[OPLINLIST] Items for Sale: Book drop cart and table truck

Jim Gill gillja at oplin.org
Thu Jan 10 09:12:43 EST 2013

The Dover Public Library has two items that your library may be interested
in.  We will accept the best offer on each.  Any library interested needs
to make arrangement for pickup.

1. Book drop cart.  See attached photo. Great condition, measures 31'' left
to right, 30.5'' high, and 22'' deep. Platform has a spring under it so
that it goes down as materials are placed in drop.

2. Folding table truck.  See attached photo.  We used this for our 6' and
8' folding tables.

Make an offer! If you are interested let me know.  Thank you,

--
Jim Gill
Director
gillja at oplin.org