[OPLINLIST] EOS Web serials

Tom Brook tbrook at delawarelibrary.org
Tue Jan 22 08:54:31 EST 2013

Hello,

We are a medium sized library (280k items) looking at our options regarding
serials management.  We've been using GLAS Serials for years and are
considering EOS's Web based serials product, as GLAS will discontinue next
year.  We would be very interested in learning of anyone's experiences with
this product. We would also like to see it in action if there are any
willing libraries within our immediate area who are users.  Please feel
free to contact me on or off the listserve as you wish.

Thank you,
Tom

--
Thomas Brook, M.L.I.S.