[OPLINLIST] Diggin' for Dinos!

Natosha Massie gawcir2 at oplin.org
Tue Jan 22 15:27:23 EST 2013

Hello All!

As you all know, the summer reading program is quickly approaching and
not everyone has booked a show yet. The Garnet A. Wilson Library in Pike
County has booked a show with Paul Adams and his theme "Diggin' for
Dinos!" for this year's program. He show consists of an assortment of
magic, puppets, music, books and audience participation. His show
focuses on dinosaurs, fossils, extinction, reptiles, and prehistoric
animals. We have booked his show for $325, but if we are able to help
him book with another library around this area (Ross, Scioto, Pickaway,
etc), he will do both our show and yours for $300. This seems like a
fun, new show for the kids! Here is his contact information and website.
Hopefully we can make this summer reading program exciting for all!

Email: info at greatshowsforkids.com
Website: Greatshowsforkids.com

Natosha Massie
Main Children's Clerk