[OPLINLIST] Advice about Teen Issues

Sheena Striker sstriker at mljlibrary.org
Wed Jan 23 11:05:52 EST 2013

Hi everyone,
We are looking for a little advice. Over the past few months we have been
having more and more teens in the library. This is a good thing however we
have several who are very disrepectful and disruptive. We've tried asking
them to leave, not allowing them in the library for a few days but nothing
seems to work. Do you have any advice? What kinds of things do you do to
make teens feel welcome but not allowing them to be rude and take over? Any
help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

--
Sheena Striker
Adult Programming Coordinator
sstriker at mljlibrary.org