[OPLINLIST] circulating laptops

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Sun Jul 7 16:36:24 EDT 2013

For years we have had 9 laptops available for patron use.
Not used as much now as they are a bit long in the tooth.
Also many patrons now have their own, or other wireless devices.

We use Deep Freeze and every few months I'd update them.

Email Signature

R. W. (Bob) Neeper
Community Library  <http://sunbury.cool-cat.org>
44 Burrer Dr.Map  <http://maps.google.com/maps?q=40.243961,+-82.863007>