[OPLINLIST] Opinions and experiences wanted: Hiring a library tech

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Wed Jul 10 13:46:38 EDT 2013

Hello all--I think I've posted this before (at least to the OPLINTECH listserv), but I would love to get some more thoughts, especially from library administrators (the existing techs in Ohio's public libraries have already been very helpful!). Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom you can provide--Laura Solomon