[OPLINLIST] Job Opening - Account Clerk

Diana Garrison Dgarriso at ccpl.lib.oh.us
Wed Jul 31 15:56:00 EDT 2013

Employment Opportunity - Account Clerk I

                [cid:image002.jpg at 01CE8E06.734BF9B0]

The Clark County Public Library has an opening for an Account Clerk I to work 40 hours per week in the Main Library Business Office.
Under general supervision of the Fiscal Officer, the Account Clerk I performs accounts payable duties according to established governmental accounting practices and provides departmental clerical support.
Visit the   Clark County Public Library<http://www.ccpl.lib.oh.us/> website to learn more about our library and to view the complete Job Posting<http://www.ccpl.lib.oh.us/sites/default/files/FT%20Account%20Clerk%20I%20-%202013.pdf>, Position Description<http://www.ccpl.lib.oh.us/sites/default/files/AccountClerkIPD.pdf>, and obtain our Employment Application<http://www.ccpl.lib.oh.us/sites/default/files/Employment%20Application.pdf>

Review of applications will begin August 19th.  Open until filled.

Clark County Public Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer

Diana Garrison
HR Manager
Clark County Public Library
201 S. Fountain Ave.