[OPLINLIST] program feedback

Robin H. newsalemfarm at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 1 23:43:38 EDT 2013

Hello Great Brain!
I am helping to facilitate a forum on inexpensive programming ideas. This will be a give-and-take, "this worked and that didn't" session at OLSSI (the Ohio Library Support Staff Institute) later this summer.
So, I am putting the question to you all: What are the top 3 most successful programs you have offered? Do you have any that absolutely flopped? (Your responses can be very brief.)
I thought this would be a great jumping-off point for my session, a chance to share some great ideas, and of course I will compile the responses and post them.
My top 3?
1. Making duct tape accessories. 2. Painting t-shirts. 3. Wii gaming, especially "Just Dance".
Bottom 3/suggestions?
1. Parent & child joint events & crafts. 2. Never offer the snack first. 3. Study sessions - my teens just want to "chill".
Thanks in advance!
Robin
Piqua Public Library
(cross-posted)