[OPLINLIST] Wonderful performer to reccomend

Perry Library - Kara Cervelli kcervelli at perry.lib.oh.us
Mon Jun 3 09:29:53 EDT 2013

Hello,
We had a wonderful performer here at Perry Library this weekend and I wanted to recommend him to other libraries in the area.   Doug Meek, aka Drip E. Faucet, performs magic and juggling, with good clean fun comedy for the whole family.  He charged  $100.00 for a 45 minute show and 25 cents per mile (round trip) for travel from his home in Akron. He brought his own wireless sound system and backdrop curtain.

I especially enjoyed how he included many children in the show as assistants, and that he promoted reading and using the library in many parts of his show.  He was even able to incorporate lessons on fiction / non-fiction, and how to use Dewey numbers.

He can be contacted at  dripefaucet at aol.com

Kara Cervelli
Perry  Public Library

Kara J. Cervelli, MLS
Head of Children's Services / Website Manager

Perry Public Library
3753 Main Street
Perry, Ohio 44081
440-259-3300
fax: 440-259-3977

kids at perry.lib.oh.us

http://www.perrypubliclibrary.org/kids.htm

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand."  - Albert Einstein