[OPLINLIST] Library vending machine as borrowing system

Laura Lee Wilson llwilson at huroncolib.org
Mon Jun 3 13:44:10 EDT 2013

Envisionware has a similar product ($200,000) that they will be
demonstrating at ALA.  My contact person is John McCabe
jmccabe at envisionware,com
I'm sure he would gladly talk with you.  :-)    ~LLW

John McCabe
Inside Sales Consultant
EnvisionWare, Inc.
Toll Free: 800-216-8370 Ext 6562
Voice: +1 678-382-6562
Fax: +1 678-382-6501

*Laura Lee Wilson, MLIS*
*Library Director*
*Extension Library District of Huron County *
*6 West Emerald Street*
*Willard, OH 44890*
*PH: 419-933-2544*
*FX: 419-933-4783*
*llwilson at huroncolib.org* <llwilson at huroncolib.org>
* *
*This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and
thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.*