[OPLINLIST] Library vending machine as borrowing system

MBUCKNER MBUCKNER at ashland.lib.oh.us
Mon Jun 3 14:38:52 EDT 2013

Roanoke (VA) Public Libraries has two eBranches...
http://www.roanokeva.gov/85256A8D0062AF37/vwContentByKey/N28BFKE7891JBEDEN

Martha Buckner, Supervisor and ABOS President
Bookmobile and Outreach
Ashland Public Library
224 Claremont Avenue
Ashland OH 44805
419-289-8188, ext 22
mbuckner at ashland.lib.oh.us
www.ashland.lib.oh.us
ABOS Conference 2013 "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"
Let the Good Times Roll in Baton Rouge LA - October 9-11, 2013