[OPLINLIST] News regarding Mango and NewsBank subscriptions

Susan Corl scorl at holmeslib.org
Mon Jun 17 13:40:53 EDT 2013

FYI

Thanks,
Susan

Susan F. Corl
Head of Reference and Adult Collection Services
Holmes County District Public Library
3102 Glen Dr.
Millersburg, OH  44654
330-674-5972 ext. 227

Reading is a basic tool in the living of a good life.  Mortimer J. Adler

*This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and
thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.*