[OPLINLIST] Addiction Programs and Services

Amanda Henning ahenning at delawarelibrary.org
Sat Nov 9 12:00:05 EST 2013

Hi All,

I'm doing some initial research on an article I'm thinking of writing.  Are
any of your libraries working proactively with addicts in your area or
doing any exceptional programming about addiction either for the general
public or for addicts and their families?  Examples would be hosting AA
meetings at the library, providing vibrant and hands-on referral services,
or working within the local community in some capacity.  I'm looking for
something beyond just basic information and referral services, and I would
be specifically interested in services to teens and young adults.

thank you!

--
Amanda Henning
Teen Services Librarian