[OPLINLIST] computer program

Cynthia Jewell jewellcy at oplin.org
Thu Nov 14 16:14:50 EST 2013

We've had good luck with high school juniors and seniors who need community
service for NHS or Govt. class.

Our students are required to work with people. You want to pick the right
students, but if you check with the HS counselor they will be happy to make
recommendations.

This serves 2 purposes. It's worked out well here, takes no staff, and
seniors and beginners love the one on one training. They are often
intimidated in a class atmosphere.

Good luck!

Cynthia Jewell, Branch Mgr.

Williams Cty. Public Libraries-Edon Branch

  _____