[OPLINLIST] Book stumper question

Dianna Oda odadi at oplin.org
Mon Nov 18 14:32:21 EST 2013

We have a patron who is looking for a book he's read but cannot remember author/title/series.  Details as follows: main character is a British detective chief inspector with a partner. He is about to marry a fellow officer, a medical examiner who is pregnant with his child.  He has a missing wife who was spotted in Germany and who plans to kill him.

Ring any bells for anyone?  I've only narrowed it down to who is not the author(s) he's looking for.

Thanks.

--
Dianna Oda,Director
Brown Memorial Library