[OPLINLIST] Harris-Elmore & Genoa Libraries

Amy Laity laityam at oplin.org
Tue Nov 19 10:57:32 EST 2013

Hi, the storm that went through on Sunday managed to sever a fiber optic cable in the area-we have no phone or internet service at the main library, and we have no phone at our Genoa Branch.  The branch does have internet service. It may be another day or two before service is restored. If you need to contact us, you can email the branch @ fintelma at oplin.org, or you can email me at laityam at oplin.org.  Thanks-Amy Laity