[OPLINLIST] Free Copies of Ender's Game

Amanda Henning ahenning at delawarelibrary.org
Thu Nov 21 13:52:20 EST 2013

Hi All,

We have just completed a community wide reading program, and have many
copies of Ender's Game to give away (over 100).  They have already been
cataloged for our library (including barcoding and stickers) but have the
new paperback movie cover.

We can't mail these items, you must use Priority Dispatch/US Cargo to
receive your copies!

Please email me with the number of copies you would like and your library's
cargo number and I'll send them on their way.

--
Amanda Henning
Teen Services Librarian
ahenning at delawarelibrary.org