[OPLINLIST] Closnig due to Water Break

Susan Pieper susanhillpieper at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 15:29:03 EDT 2013

Thank you all for your responses. We did close the library at about 10:30
this morning due to a water break that only impacted the library and our
next door annex -- go figure. There is no guarantee that it will be
restored today, so we have closed for the day. Keeping our fingers crossed
that all is repaired by tomorrow because we have our Open House and Silent
Auction to welcome folks to our refurbished library. And, we are holding
our Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours at the library tomorrow. So,
when it rains it pours, but at least it was broken today and not tomorrow.
Stay well and enjoy this beautiful day!
Susan
Susan Hill Pieper, M.S.L.S.
Director