[OPLINLIST] Have you reserved your Book Discussion Sets yet?

Tess Graves graveste at oplin.org
Mon Oct 21 13:20:09 EDT 2013

Library friends,

The Piqua Public Library has many book discussion sets available for loan.
Many popular titles are filling up quickly!  They circulate for 6 weeks and
will ship via Priority Dispatch.  Our website has been updated to include a
picture of the cover, a brief summary and a calendar of when the title is
available. (Please see attachment. )  Go to
<http://www1.youseemore.com/piqua/contentpages.asp?loc=233>
http://www1.youseemore.com/piqua/contentpages.asp?loc=233 for a complete
list.

I am now taking reservation thru December, 2014.  If you would like to
reserve books for the whole year it is sometimes easiest to pick a list of
books and allow me to schedule around other reservations.   Please send
requests to  <mailto:graveste at oplin.org> graveste at oplin.org  .

I look forward to helping you.

Tess Graves

Piqua Public Library