[OPLINLIST] What's your favorite tool?

Jennifer Coventry JCoventry at nctlib.org
Wed Oct 23 15:39:41 EDT 2013

One of my favorite apps is called “Shelves.” You use your barcode scanner to organize your favorite items – books, comics, DVD/blu ray, music, video games.. even your shoes and clothes! It’s great for me, as a person who hasn’t paid for television in over 10 years, to organize all of my movies. Often I can’t remember if I own a particular book or movie already, so I just scan the barcode of the item into the shelves app and it tells me! I use it a lot.

I am also an Android person. ☺

Jennifer Coventry
Youth Services
Newcomerstown Public Library
123 East Main Street
Newcomerstown, OH 43832
Phone: 740-498-8228  x1002
Fax: 740-498-8221

http://www.newcomerstownlibrary.org
http://www.facebook.com/nctpl

This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.