[OPLINLIST] What's your favorite tool?

Bill Hardison bhardison at norweld.org
Wed Oct 23 15:31:59 EDT 2013

Laura,

I am a daily... no wait, hourly user of Evernote. I used to use it for
everything from page links to grocery lists. But, I never really liked how
the "grocery" list function worked.  I had to remember to add a check-box
first before starting a new list, and adding it after was an editing
headache.  That all changed when I found Wunderlist
https://www.wunderlist.com/en/ It is a cross-platform (no Blackberry)
multiple to-do list app that can be shared ($) with others even as a
business collaboration tool ($$).

So easy, even I can do it.

*Bill**

You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.*
Miracle Max: The Princess Bride (1987)
 *This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and
thus
may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.*