[OPLINLIST] What's your favorite tool?

Denise Shedloski dshedloski at alexandria.lib.oh.us
Wed Oct 23 16:24:02 EDT 2013

Google calendar!

This program keeps my life in order. We use it for library programs in our website - patrons can copy programs/schedules to their own calendars. Also, if you set alerts, I get alerts 10 minutes, 12 hours or 2 weeks in advance PLUS I get a daily email agenda of what I have scheduled each day.

On a personal note, I have separate calendars for work, home, sports and school. All show at one time or I can look at individual calendars. I can share specific calendars with specific groups of people.

It syncs with my android smartphone, on my Windows desktop AND with my Mac laptop iCal.

Denise Shedloski
Director, Alexandria Public Library
10 Maple Dr.
Alexandria, OH 43001