[OPLINLIST] Homeless items in delivery

Carol Baker Carolbaker at newtonfalls.org
Tue Oct 29 17:32:16 EDT 2013

Today in our Priority delivery we found many items for Norwalk PL , a couple of MORE items for Columbiana PL, and two items with no library designation.

The last two are "Judy Moody goes to college" [barcode 30800110001374 - owning library spine labels say AR RL 3.7 PTS 1  and F Mcd] and "Wrongly Convicted" [spine labels say *TK - 317- 988* and 364.973 W].  Wrongly convicted seems to have been originally discarded from Nashua PL in Nashua, NH.

If anyone recognizes either of these and would like them returned, please email me and I will send them on their ways.  If no one claims them, we are having a book sale on November 9.

Carol Baker
Adult Services Librarian
Newton Falls Public Library
204 S. Canal Street